Friday, July 6, 2007

Wedding Jewelry

I absolutely love weddings. In my younger years, I considered being a wedding planner. Over the years, I have assisted in many weddings, from making the gowns to creating the bouquets and now, the jewelry. My wedding jewelry is classic in design and materials. On your wedding day, I think you want to be as lovely as can be and your jewelry should compliment, not overwhelm. Two very popular bridal styles are made from freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals. One is a simple necklace with a cluster drop in front. There are matching cluster pearl earrings. both are modeteratly priced at $65 for the encklace and $35 for the earrings or $100 for a two piece set. I can make a matching bracelet as well. See my photos below.

An alternate earring style is one with three long chains with pearls and
crystals at the ends. All of these can be seen in my web shop at www.rubylane.com/shops/designsbyapril.

The second style was created for a bride and named after her. My Tanya has
both necklace and earrings and can be made in several colors in both pearls and crystals

or just crystals for the bridesmaids. The bracelet is above and is priced at $40 and the necklace is $65. Both of these are the perfect accessort for the strapless gowns that are still popular. They are feminine and provide enough sparkle without overwhelming you.

I also have some bridal jewelry with semi precious gemstones. With color becoming more prevalent in gowns, you can have your jewelry pick up those colors. If you have deep red as an accent. My garnet and pearl Y necklace might be perfect for a total look. This style can be done in many different gems upon request and will all be custom orders.
The necklace at right is one of quartz briolette gems with freshwater pearls. These are all in sterling chain with sterling ear wires.
For your bridal party, a great option is my Melissa design which is all made from Swarovski crystals and sterling silver and can be made to order in any color that the crystals come in. This way the jewelry can match the gowns perfectly! The one shown below is called "Sapphire". These have wonderful appeal and sparkle.
I have a Bridal Catalog that you can request by e-mailing me at agb427@aol.com and asking for the catalog. I would love to be part of making your day perfect.

















No comments: